Copyright Infringement & the Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our company takes matters of intellectual property and copyright infringement very seriously. Section 512 of the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act (hereafter “DMCA”) details the legal requirements necessary to formally report instances of alleged copyright infringement to a service provider. If you have identified material that you in good
faith believe to be subject to the protections of the DMCA and you would like to file a notice of potential copyright infringement, you must submit the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the individual copyright owner or that of a person whom is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if more than a single work on this site is claimed by a single notice, a list of
copyrighted works appearing on this site;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed by a notice of alleged infringement with information (i.e. direct links - detailed written description) that
is reasonably sufficient to provide our company with the ability to locate such material on this website or service;
- Contact information of the individual copyright owner or of that person who is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner including but not limited to
address, telephone number and an email address at which our company may contact the individual submitting the notice;
- A statement that the copyright owner or authorized individual has a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in the infringement notice is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the individual filing the notice of infringement is authorized
to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
To file a notice of alleged copyright infringement you may fax the information listed above to 305-231-5001 or you may mail a copy to our corporate headquarters at the
address listed on our Contact Us page.
Information contained in any notice alleging copyright infringement submitted to our company may be sent to the individual who provided the allegedly infringing content.
PURSUANT TO 17 U.S.C. § 512(f) ANY PERSON WHO INTENTIONALLY MATERIALLY MISREPRESENTS THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY IS INFRINGING MAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO COSTS AND ATTORNEY’S FEEDS INCURRED BY OUR COMPANY, COUNSEL OR OUR SITE VISITORS.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF THE MATERIAL THAT YOU ARE IDENTIFYING IN ANY NOTICE PURSUANT TO THE ABOVE IS IN FACT INFRINGING UPON THE RIGHTS OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER YOU ARE SUGGESTED
TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY BEFORE FILING ANY SUCH NOTICE.